September 7, 2012

I Heart Faces: Summer Fun...

 
I am going to try something new.  I love carrying my camera around and getting pics of the kids, so when I ran across this site www.IHeartFaces.com, I was on cloud 9.  There are so many great editing tutorials available for the everyday mom photographer.  And they have monthly contests for you to enter your photographs of.   You get comments back from the other wonderful photographers.  This months theme is Summer Fun (aka...what summer means to me).  Obviously coming from the Heartland of the USA, the sunflowers are so symbolic to summer.  When the sunflower fields are popping, you know that's the real summer time!. 
So here's my first entry ever.  Wish me luck!
 
For more Summer Fun images click on the link below:

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment